Biological Maternity DNA Test
The results of the Maternity DNA Test will indicate if an alleged mother is biologically related to the tested child based on the analysis of 21 genetic markers.
In a positive result, where the mother and child are related, the probability of maternity will be 99.99%
In a negative result, where it is discovered that the mother and child are not biologically related, the probability of maternity will be 0%.
This test is best for
- Adopted people wanting to piece together the final part of their biological puzzle.
- A parent, or parents trying to discover a child that had been adopted out.
- Immigration cases, citizenship and visa applications. Many Australian government departments, including the Australia Department of Citizenship and Immigration require a legally binding test to be undertaken, and subsequently used during court proceedings.
The Ordering Process – Simple
These days we can do so many things from the comfort of our home, so why not a DNA test as well? Total DNA Services has streamlined the process for the Maternity DNA Test, so it’s as easy as;
- Order – Choose your test and order it online
- Pay – Pay for your test and any extras you require
- Receive – You will get your home sample collection kit in the mail. The kit will contain everything you need to undertake the test from the comfort of your home.
- Results – Receive your results in a quick timeframe. (within 5-7 working days of receiving samples) Important Note: Standard turnaround time for results can only be guaranteed for oral swabs. Clients wanting to provide discreet samples for DNA analysis should expect a longer turnaround time.