Nutriplan is a comprehensive planning tool that can be purchased in addition to a Nutrifit or Nutrifit Premium DNA test. It assists with meal planning, contain recipe suggestions tailored to your DNA, and provides useful recommendations about getting the most out of your nutrition plan.
By assessing more than 110 genetic variations and 35 different analyses, Nutriplan offers the complete package, which includes:
- Instructions and advice: diversify your nutrition without exceeding your calorie intake
- Recipes personalised just for you
- A 28 day meal plan. Three meals a day plus snacks, you’ll be so organised.
The Ordering Process – Simple
Total DNA Services has streamlined the process for ordering a Nutriplan Test, so it’s as easy as;
- Order – Choose your test and order it online
- Pay – Pay for your test and any extras you require
- Receive – You will get your home sample collection kit in the mail. This kit contains everything required to undertake the test at home. This includes instructions for use, and saliva collection materials.
- Results – Receive your results in a quick timeframe. (4-6 weeks)