NATA Accredited Results
A NATA accredited test is necessary when DNA testing children who are minors, and can be used in family court and child maintenance proceedings, for changes to a child’s birth certificate, and for immigration matters concerning children who are minors.
All samples that we receive are tested to the highest of standards, and we only use partner laboratories which are accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA).
Our laboratories are all NATA ISO 17025 accredited, a standard which can only be awarded by an authorised accreditation body.
In simple terms, our laboratories meet all of the requirements to produce the highly accurate results that we pride ourselves upon.
The Ordering Process – Simple
Total DNA Services has streamlined the process for ordering a NATA Accredited Paternity DNA Test, so it’s as easy as;
- Order – Choose your test and order it online
- Pay – Pay for your test
- Receive – We will send you the necessary paperwork by email. Once you have received your forms, you will need to provide two passport sized photos of each person being tested. Note that they do not have to be actual passport photos, but be of passport size. The photos must show the facial features clearly, and be of high quality colour.
- Book in – Make an appointment with your nominated GP (or a registered nurse). They are responsible for collecting your DNA samples. Your collection kit will be sent to your sampler (your GP or nurse), so you will need to provide their details to us.
- JP – Make an appointment with a Justice of the Peace (JP) for the day of your sample collection, prior to your appointment. The JP will witness your Affidavit.
- Sample Collection Appointment – All paperwork must be taken to your sample collection appointment, including the collection form, signed affidavit, and the parentage testing information sheet. Your GP or nurse will return all paperwork and samples directly to Total DNA Services.
Total DNA Services will review everything against NATA Guidelines and Family Law Regulations
- Results – Receive your results in a quick timeframe.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for this test.